I like this team!

Guest off_the_post

It has been a long time since I've like a flyers team so much. I enjoy each game. Sure they can put up the odd stinker but any team can. I love the heart with this team and their ability to come back. I just wish their defense was healthy and then who knows??? As it stands now I still think they have a chance for the cup. Hopefully Grossmann will be ok from todays game.

I feel the same way. I love the young players on this team. Couts, Schenn, Simmonds, Read... it was great to see the kids play such a big part of winning a big game today. The future is looking very bright. The present looks pretty good too.

Should be a helluva Rd1 matchup, can't remember a Flyers team that dug themselves in and out of so many holes. Bob really battled hard in the crease, and damn this team can bury a scoring chance. I can see 'em as a tough out by May Day as clearly as I can see 'em scrapping and scratchin into Memorial Day Weekend.

I've been impressed with Rinaldo. It is very interesting to see his role increase. He has become a valuable little player. Coultier has been awesome. Lavy sure has a lot of faith in the young players. I like the team's speed, youth and heart. Again fun to watch.

I like this team so much more than last year's team...I'm actually excited to watch not rather than same ole hum-drum games of seasons past. And to think they are only going to get better and if JVR can come back healthy and become a top 6 forward, then this team can be good for years. My wish is to add a top D over summer. Gotta plan ahead with Pronger mystery and Kimmo at end of career.