Urgent! Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne

Guest edgardc32

@AlaskaFlyerFan

You are very kind to do someone elses leg work. I guess I feel sad for the OP that

a) Found his way to this forum, but not bright enough to figure out how to look-up on line the value of said puck.

and / or

B) That the value is most certainly is not what he was expecting.

If I was him, I would hold onto it. Selanne is a shoe in for the 1st ballot HOF. Kariya may take a bit longer. Its a shame that Kariya got knocked out in his second to last season before retiring from concussions. He finished with 989 gp and 989 points. The old rule of thumb used to be 1000 games / 1000 points would get you in. I think for him, he is more than worthy of that consideration- especially given is smaller stature.

I will never forget that demolishing hit by Stevens (ala lindros-esgue), where he stopped breathing for a few seconds and then came too. He scored the tying and game winning goal in that game AFTER that hit (though really should not have played at all after the hit).

So, if you sit on that puck for awhile, you have two hall of famers on one puck- which is pretty rare.

• 2 months later...

@AlaskaFlyerFan

You are very kind to do someone elses leg work. I guess I feel sad for the OP that

a) Found his way to this forum, but not bright enough to figure out how to look-up on line the value of said puck.

and / or

B) That the value is most certainly is not what he was expecting.

If I was him, I would hold onto it. Selanne is a shoe in for the 1st ballot HOF. Kariya may take a bit longer. Its a shame that Kariya got knocked out in his second to last season before retiring from concussions. He finished with 989 gp and 989 points. The old rule of thumb used to be 1000 games / 1000 points would get you in. I think for him, he is more than worthy of that consideration- especially given is smaller stature.

I will never forget that demolishing hit by Stevens (ala lindros-esgue), where he stopped breathing for a few seconds and then came too. He scored the tying and game winning goal in that game AFTER that hit (though really should not have played at all after the hit).

So, if you sit on that puck for awhile, you have two hall of famers on one puck- which is pretty rare.

That game #6 against the Devils was awesome.

Wish the Ducks would have won that Cup. Kariya deserved better.

Get this, Van. I got a game sheet from a Hershey Bears game back in the 80's...when they were the Flyers AHL affiliate. I have Clarke, Barber, Parent, and Keith Allen all on the paper. Even better....I have NO idea where it is.

1) Wow.

2) That is what rum will do to you!!!