AND THE FLYERS DIVE?!?!

Guest Philly29

WTF was that Wideman you ******* prick, good acting you piece of sh!t!! Also wtf is with the Crapital fans booing Jagr??? Like the Capitals have a deep deep history with Jagr, like most of them knew who he was or is with there shitty stupid lack of hockey knowledge of a fan base especially a few years ago. I could see if it was in our own division. Maybe I am wrong about the history part someone correct me if I am wrong. They boo Jagr but they had to be told by the arena announcer what the f**k an offsides was. Like they know ******* hockey. Yeah Flyers dive and the Captials are strait shooters give me a break!!

WTF was that Wideman you ******* prick, good acting you piece of sh!t!! Also wtf is with the Crapital fans booing Jagr??? Like the Capitals have a deep deep history with Jagr, like most of them knew who he was or is with there shitty stupid lack of hockey knowledge of a fan base especially a few years ago. I could see if it was in our own division. Maybe I am wrong about the history part someone correct me if I am wrong. They boo Jagr but they had to be told by the arena announcer what the f**k an offsides was. Like they know ******* hockey. Yeah Flyers dive and the Captials are strait shooters give me a break!!

Oh, if I was a Caps fan I would definitely boo Jagr. He played there for a few years and basically stole money. This was "B.O." (before Ovechkin) and they expected him to be the guy that would put hockey on the map in DC. Eventually they were so desperate to get rid of him that when they traded him to the Rangers they continued to pay half his salary. I was living in DC at the time, and while I'm no Caps fan, even I hated him for what he did there.

Oh, if I was a Caps fan I would definitely boo Jagr. He played there for a few years and basically stole money. This was "B.O." (before Ovechkin) and they expected him to be the guy that would put hockey on the map in DC. Eventually they were so desperate to get rid of him that when they traded him to the Rangers they continued to pay half his salary. I was living in DC at the time, and while I'm no Caps fan, even I hated him for what he did there.

Thank you for the correction! There still d!ck head fans though.

@Philly29: It was the Ducks' coach Boudreau that whined about the Flyers not able to stand after crosschecks to the kidneys, not the current Caps coach, Hunter.

I gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed that game, watching it as I did with a noveau riche Caps fan. I told him before the game, "Prepare yourself to see how hockey SHOULD be played." I'm glad the boys stepped up!