Tom Sestito signed

Guest Spinorama

I really liked what Sestito brings to the table..

Most of us are surprised Sestito - or you for that matter - can even find the table, what with all the knuckle-dragging and mouth-breathing going on. :P

@orange_crush

LOL, fair enough.

Actually, I'm on record for liking Sestito. Big guy with hands, we are told. But he needs to work on his foot speed. If he does, he might even play a regular shift in the NHL some day.

Edited by Podein25
  • Like 1

@orange_crush

Fair enough. Actually, I'm on record for liking Sestito. Big guy with hands, we are told. But he needs to work on his foot speed. If he does, he might even play a regular shift in the NHL some day.

yeah, he's much better in his capacity then say Shelley. at least Tom can play a little hockey. Shelley just skates in circles yapping at guys to try to get them to fight. Tom can actually agitate with his physical play and if he isn't hitting or fighting, he could potentially log some decent 4th line minutes, as opposed to the 2-4 TOI his role usually gets.

• Like 1

@Spinorama

I've only seen glimpses so far though. He looked slow and plodding to me the one time I saw him play. IMO if you can't skate these days you don't have a chance to stay in the bigs. The game has just gotten too fast.

Edited by Podein25

@Spinorama

I've only seen glimpses so far though. He looked slow and plodding to me the one time I saw him play. IMO if you can't skate these days you don't have a chance to stay in the bigs. The game has just gotten too fast.

Wasn't he playing with a sports hernia before he went out for surgery? I know that would make me look slow.......