Penguins trade Ben Lovejoy to the Ducks

hf101

For a 2014 5th round draft pick.

Lovejoy, 28, is scoreless in three games with the Penguins this season. He hasn't dressed since Jan. 29, when he was driven into the end boards by Colin McDonald of the New York Islanders, who was suspended two games for the hit.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=654542&print=true

Damaged goods?

I didn't know he was a Dartmouth guy. I read his wiki profile and it also appears that he married a pretty heavy hitter from the local (Philly) area. Meaning her family is extremely well off, and in fact, my firm has done consulting business with her father's firm. Small world.....

Best of luck in Cali.....

I didn't know he was a Dartmouth guy. I read his wiki profile and it also appears that he married a pretty heavy hitter from the local (Philly) area. Meaning her family is extremely well off, and in fact, my firm has done consulting business with her father's firm. Small world.....

Best of luck in Cali.....

They called up Dylan Reese to replace him. Harvard alum and local product. Clearly looking to improve the smarts of the D.

• Like 2