Don't Look now, but Schenn-2-b-Schenn

Vanflyer

Both players had a less than stellar start, but both have turned it around significantly. B. Schenn is 3rd on the team in points and leads the team in +/-. L. Schenn leads the team in hits (and is among the league leaders in that category) and is tired for the team league in +/- while playing 20 minutes a night.

JVR is doing well, (13 pts in 17 games). With Hartnell out, we do miss JVR. That said, Schenn is only 23 and is improving. I think the Philly environment suites him and the coaching has been obviously helpful.

Time is yours.

AR

• Like 2

i think philly agrees with both those boys, i think they are benefiting from being around one another.

i think brayden is going to be really fing good like i said in about 10 threads here. i think luke just needed some time and to get out from the harsh glare that comes with being a high draft pick on a crappy team in toronto.

i don't miss jvr, i do enjoy seeing luke hit guys, and he's been pretty sound positionally too, being paired with timmonen isn't going to hurt him, hopefully he can soak up the knowledge.

• Like 2

I only miss JVR when someone suggests we need to trade for a young, scoring winger...

I hope LSchenn pans out for the Flyers, but for me it's way early to be evaluating the trade beyond saying it looks good for "both sides" rightnow.

• Like 1