I am interested to watch a Blue Jackets game to see Bob play

I wish the Flyers had stuck it out with Bob; but this is not a thread about bemoaning trades using hindsight.. But like so many ex-Flyers it looks like he is having some recent success and I am happy for him. I might have to watch a Blue Jackets game just because I am curious to see him play.

From NHL.com

Who's hot: Blue Jackets goalie Sergei Bobrovsky was brilliant again Thursday, stopping 39 of 40 shots over 65 minutes. Over his past seven starts he's 5-0-2 and has allowed one goal or fewer six times, including two shutouts. His save percentage is an eye-catching .971 over that span.

• Like 1

@TedZep. Sorry not trying to compare. I just like Bob's storey. A young undrafted kid playing in Russia comes over to the Flyers, learns englight, goes from a #1 to a #2 , get married to his russian girlfriedn (if I remember correctly) then traded to Columbus. I think it is a good storey and I always liked his attitude playing with the Flyers.

I wish the Flyers had stuck it out with Bob; but this is not a thread about bemoaning trades using hindsight.. But like so many ex-Flyers it looks like he is having some recent success and I am happy for him. I might have to watch a Blue Jackets game just because I am curious to see him play.

From NHL.com

Who's hot: Blue Jackets goalie Sergei Bobrovsky was brilliant again Thursday, stopping 39 of 40 shots over 65 minutes. Over his past seven starts he's 5-0-2 and has allowed one goal or fewer six times, including two shutouts. His save percentage is an eye-catching .971 over that span.

I did. Last week. They kid is great. Bob 1 Flyers 0