Crosby, Neal & Martin - All skating...

B21

Little steps, If Neal is skating and symptom free, then I expect to see him back in the lineup in the coming week. Crosby, only time will tell, I think because of the weight loss, he may need more conditioning to get used to his new playing weight. But definitely great news.

So what do you guys expect the lines to be once the Penguins are all healthy?

Personally, I'd like to see:

Dupuis-Crosby-Kunitz they have been so strong all year.

Neal-Malkin-Iginla Once Crosby's line is back, they should dominate.

Morrow-Sutter-Jokinen I'd love to see Bennet in there, but alas, I don't think Bylsma will allow it.

Kennedy-Adams-Cooke

That would give the Pens Dupuis,Sutter,Cooke and Adams as their main PK forwards.

That's what I think Bylsma will do. I'd rather see Vitale in the lineup rather than Kennedy, as he can kill penalties. I'd even

like to see Bennet, even if he was on the fourth line. But Tanner Glass has pictures of Bylsma in some uncompromising position somewhere, so he'll probably be on the fourth line.

On defense:

Letang-Eaton Would rather see Despres, but I think defensively, Eaton, although old, is solid defensively

Martin-Orpik

Murray-Niskanen Main PK D-Pair, really.

Engelland will only see games that may be physical, and Bortozzo will see the light only if injuries catch up to them.

@nossagog

I'm surprised that Blysma hasn't kept both Dupuis and Kunitz on the same line with Iginla centering them. Instead he has them both playing the right side since adding both LWers Morrow and Jokinen.

Blysma has a ton of options, but I think we will see Crosby and Malkin together once everyone is healthy.

@nossagog

I'm surprised that Blysma hasn't kept both Dupuis and Kunitz on the same line with Iginla centering them. Instead he has them both playing the right side since adding both LWers Morrow and Jokinen.

Blysma has a ton of options, but I think we will see Crosby and Malkin together once everyone is healthy.

I hope not. Malkin and Crosby don't work well together in my opinion. Their styles are both to carry the puck, one with speed and skill, the other with force and tenacity. They just don't seem to compliment each other as both are natural centers.

I like Dupuis-Crosby-Kunitz together. And I'd love to see what Neal-Malkin-Iginla can do.