Canes at Pens - Stay healthy out there guys

Guest nossagog

Well its as meaningless a game as there can be. Canes are out of it, Pens have the 1 seed in the east locked up, let's not do anything stupid. Good to see Neal and Martin playing tonight, get some game experience before the playoffs start.

And as sick as it seems, I'm rooting for the Flyers tonight(wait, I think I just threw up in my mouth). Keep the Senators in the eight seed, best fit for the Pens in round 1.

I think I start the Guiness flowing and cook some spagetti and meat sauce for the boys. Let's go Pens.

• Like 1

Well its as meaningless a game as there can be. Canes are out of it, Pens have the 1 seed in the east locked up, let's not do anything stupid. Good to see Neal and Martin playing tonight, get some game experience before the playoffs start.

And as sick as it seems, I'm rooting for the Flyers tonight(wait, I think I just threw up in my mouth). Keep the Senators in the eight seed, best fit for the Pens in round 1.

I think I start the Guiness flowing and cook some spagetti and meat sauce for the boys. Let's go Pens.

Guiness w/ spaghetti and meatballs? I'd be on the can half the night.

I'd prefer the Islanders (David Volek - I know). The revenge factor with Ottawa would worry me. If NHL history has taught us anything it's that teams are not above deliberately taking out a star player to improve their chances when it comes to the playoffs. Just ask Mario and Pierre Turgeon among others. With all the BS from MacLean and Melnyk and the antics of that putz Neil, I see them not being above that. Gimme the Isles.

I'd prefer Ottawa lose tonight (to help the Flyers draft position) and beat Boston tomorrow