Okposo proved...

ZeZel25

Kyle Okposo proved once again how fighting can be a valuable asset in the game... He crushed Niskanen's face, in his first pro fight no less, and changed the game after that. My 1st star of that game.. Granted Okposo went after Niskanen over a perfectly clean hit, he had a big hand in winning that game. Matt Martin is becoming a favorite player of mine, this kid plays in all situations and he can throw em. I want him on the Flyers dammit. Niskanen proved he doesnt have a glass jaw, he took 2 solid rights which split him wide open...Give the kid props for continuing on

Edited by twpguy

To me it was an irrelevant fight. Opposite blasted him twice, Niskanen who hardly plays a physical style, fought back and landed a couple decent shots at the end. A pointless bout in a game where the Isles were already dominating the play. The Pens just didn't bring it. They deserved the loss, even though we're it not for Fleury mishandling the puck three times off the end boards they still would've won.

To me it was an irrelevant fight. Opposite blasted him twice, Niskanen who hardly plays a physical style, fought back and landed a couple decent shots at the end. A pointless bout in a game where the Isles were already dominating the play. The Pens just didn't bring it. They deserved the loss, even though we're it not for Fleury mishandling the puck three times off the end boards they still would've won.

Totally disagree. After that fight the Isles took it too them. Okposo had his first fight, talk bout not being physical. Fleury is one bad game away from being benched IMO. He was absolutely horrible.

Totally disagree. After that fight the Isles took it too them. Okposo had his first fight, talk bout not being physical. Fleury is one bad game away from being benched IMO. He was absolutely horrible.

Other than the score, the Isles were already dominating. They outplayed the Pens in every facet of the game. And Fleury stumbled hard.

Kyle Okposo proved once again how fighting can be a valuable asset in the game... He crushed Niskanen's face, in his first pro fight no less, and changed the game after that. My 1st star of that game.. Granted Okposo went after Niskanen over a perfectly clean hit, he had a big hand in winning that game. Matt Martin is becoming a favorite player of mine, this kid plays in all situations and he can throw em. I want him on the Flyers dammit. Niskanen proved he doesnt have a glass jaw, he took 2 solid rights which split him wide open...Give the kid props for continuing on

Was that really Okposo's first fight??

He just looks like a guy who has - you know - fought before?

One of my favorite players.