Game 4 - Neal & Orpik Returning?

B21

Both took part in an optional practice yesterday and did not appear to he hindered in any way. Bylsma, of course, is keeping quiet.

It would be nice to have the "full compliment" for a change.

Would be nice. Orpik was paired with Martin in the morning skate, could be a good sign.

Neal was on a line with Malkin and Bennet, which also could be good, but the fact that Sutter, Morrow and Iginla did not skate put them low on offense.

Edited by nossagog

Would be nice. Orpik was paired with Martin in the morning skate, could be a good sign.

Neal was on a line with Malkin and Bennet, which also could be good, but the fact that Sutter, Morrow and Iginla did not skate put them low on offense.

I'm assuming a maintenance day for the three no shows. Here's to having the full roster!

Wow, someone get Fleury a sports shrink, he's just off. People are going to completely blame him, but it was a team effort there. How many weak clearing passes turned into scoring chances because a forward or defenseman just flipped pucks to empty space. Totally out hustled tonight.

Wow, someone get Fleury a sports shrink, he's just off. People are going to completely blame him, but it was a team effort there. How many weak clearing passes turned into scoring chances because a forward or defenseman just flipped pucks to empty space. Totally out hustled tonight.

I usually defend Fleury but you have to admit... He's sucking it up out there. How many goals have been scored from the back boards against him this series?? 4? He's been horrible. Turnovers aren't helping, no doubt... But 6 goals on 24 shots... Very few of which were difficult? He needs to sit game 5.

I usually defend Fleury but you have to admit... He's sucking it up out there. How many goals have been scored from the back boards against him this series?? 4? He's been horrible. Turnovers aren't helping, no doubt... But 6 goals on 24 shots... Very few of which were difficult? He needs to sit game 5.

Even in his early days, I was very critical off him for two reasons. First I thought he continually went down in the butterfly to early, giving up the top of the net. Not a problem at the moment

But second was his tendency to take himself out of position coming to far out of the net in the butterfly. That's his biggest problem at the moment. Deflections and pucks not seen are one thing, but letting in pucks from behing the goalline and bouncing off the back boards is just bad.