Game 7 Ducks vs Redwings

hf101

I love game 7's, there is just something about the all or nothing tension that makes playoffs. In this series the home team has won every game thus far, I think I originally picked the Ducks but the Redwings have a resiliency that makes me need to rethink my original pick.

I think the Redwings win this game in a double OT. Just wish this game started earlier, the 10:00 start is going to be brutal.

I love game 7's, there is just something about the all or nothing tension that makes playoffs. In this series the home team has won every game thus far, I think I originally picked the Ducks but the Redwings have a resiliency that makes me need to rethink my original pick.

I think the Redwings win this game in a double OT. Just wish this game started earlier, the 10:00 start is going to be brutal.

Oh God I hope your right about everything except the double OT. I don't think my heart could handle a game like that.

Game seven is always special, these two teams with the exception of only one game have played an amazingly even series. Home ice favors the Ducks, I am gonna be glued to the television and am hoping for the best but even if the Ducks win at least I am proud of my Wings for taking it to seven games.

The big reason I would love to see the Wings win is because they would face the Hawks in the second round. I have no illusions, the Hawks are a machine that is rolling, but I think it would be poetic if we finish our time in the Western conference against our greatest foe.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry, that was the sound of me breathing again. I have no illusions about what is going to happen against the Hawks but wow how nice it is to be in the second round.

I'm truly surprised. I thought the Ducks would win this series in 6 with their talent being so much ore than the Wings. But the Wings found a way to work through it... and that truly surprises me. Good luck with the Hawks.