• Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7
    • Senators in 4
    • Senators in 5
    • Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7

I think the Senators upset the Penguins in 6 with superior goaltending and their tight checking and defensive play will frustrate and limit the scoring of their talented forwards. The Senators are a much bigger team than the Islanders. I think the Senators would have finished much higher in the ranks had it not be for the injuries during the regular season to Karlsson and Spezza.

Speaking of Spezza he got clearance to practice with the team.

I have developed a fixation on the Senators, they are a lot of fun this year, a nice mix of veterans and youth, skill and physical play. I don't think the Sens are there yet, the Penguins under Shero did a great job bringing Morrow, Murray and iginla. I am rooting hard for the Senators but my crystal ball says Penguins in six

It will be a good series IF the Pens continue to stumble through just expecting it to happen. The Senators don't bring the speed the Islanders do though, and I don't believe I've seen them trap. That may change after reviewing the Islanders' success, so we'll have to see. If the Pens bring their A game, which we have yet to see in the playoffs, the Sens are done in 5... If not 4.

• Like 1

It will be a good series IF the Pens continue to stumble through just expecting it to happen. The Senators don't bring the speed the Islanders do though, and I don't believe I've seen them trap. That may change after reviewing the Islanders' success, so we'll have to see. If the Pens bring their A game, which we have yet to see in the playoffs, the Sens are done in 5... If not 4.

Polaris I believe you are selling the Senators short. I also believe the Penguins will win, either six or seven games, but the Senators are bringing a team toughness in to this series and puck moving defensemen, four lines that can play. Again, I believe if the Penguins overlook the Senators they may be surprised. Should be a high scoring fun, fun series.

Polaris I believe you are selling the Senators short. I also believe the Penguins will win, either six or seven games, but the Senators are bringing a team toughness in to this series and puck moving defensemen, four lines that can play. Again, I believe if the Penguins overlook the Senators they may be surprised. Should be a high scoring fun, fun series.

If we see the same Pens team that played the Islanders I agree with you. If we see the team that played the second half of the season it's over fast.