Byfuglien and Burmi for the Schenns?

caluso

@doom88

Sure why not? The Jets must have had occasion to think they should have taken Cooter instead of Scheifele, so I could see them being interested in him.

I'm not much of a fan of E Kane's personality, but he is an impact player and can score consistently. He might do really well in a place like Philly. Of course, he could also become a distraction for off-the-ice stuff.

So Read and Couturier and a 2nd for Kane, Burmistrov? Jets would likely want more I guess.....but they don't have a lot of leverage, so who knows what is possible?

@doom88

Sure why not? The Jets must have had occasion to think they should have taken Cooter instead of Scheifele, so I could see them being interested in him.

I'm not much of a fan of E Kane's personality, but he is an impact player and can score consistently. He might do really well in a place like Philly. Of course, he could also become a distraction for off-the-ice stuff.

So Read and Couturier and a 2nd for Kane, Burmistrov? Jets would likely want more I guess.....but they don't have a lot of leverage, so who knows what is possible?

I am Homer - where do I sign...

Pods, I do see your point about Kane's personality but the kid is a player. I would love to see him in the O&B. Read, Cooter and a 2nd will get it done I think...

If you guys think Kessel is one-dimensional, watch Kane for more than 2 games. He's young and has plenty of room to expand his game, but we've already got plenty of those types of players for a lot less money. Kane is about as streaky a scorer as a 30 goal man can be, actually.

Heard that Burmistrov might be offered an inflated contract to go to the KHL. Speaking of which, in the same discussion they mentioned on TSN Radio that there are rumours that an owner in the KHL is offering Bobrovsky 10 million to go to Russia next season.

Edited by Clarke2Leach