Game 3: Will the Road be Good for the Penguins ?

Guest mojo1917

Getting out of town, away from the familiarity of the 'burgh. Maybe this helps the Pens focus on the task at hand.

I thought they played great road games vs Ottawa.

If they can tighten up and have everyone play defense instead of just Murray and Orpik they will have a better chance at success.

the Broons are playing with a lot of confidence right now though, this will be a great test for the Pens to pass if they are to be a championship team.

It's over. They are toast. This isn't my reverse psychology at work either.

The Bruins will score in the first 3-4 minutes on a turnover. Not something as egregious as Crosby's attempted...whatever....in Game 2. But something we'll all catch. We'll be able to say Player X should have done this and Player Y should have done that and that is what led to the goal.

Then the Bruins will get another in the last 2:00 of the period.

They'll go up 3-0 midway through the 2nd. The Pens will counter quickly only to see the Bruins tack another one on late in the 2nd. 4-1 Bruins at that point.

The Pens will come out like gangbusters to start the 3rd but will be stymied by Rask, lose their cool and take a few dumb penalties.

Bruins will add one more just to salt the wound.

5-1 Bruins. Final. I'm not even going to watch - that's how sure I am on how this plays out.

@B21

Geeesh man way to bring me down! I'm headed for the nearest bridge right now. (Just kidding)

Funny you should mention bridges. Check out the Mark Streit thread in the Flyers section. ;)

It's over. They are toast. This isn't my reverse psychology at work either.

The Bruins will score in the first 3-4 minutes on a turnover. Not something as egregious as Crosby's attempted...whatever....in Game 2. But something we'll all catch. We'll be able to say Player X should have done this and Player Y should have done that and that is what led to the goal.

Then the Bruins will get another in the last 2:00 of the period.

They'll go up 3-0 midway through the 2nd. The Pens will counter quickly only to see the Bruins tack another one on late in the 2nd. 4-1 Bruins at that point.

The Pens will come out like gangbusters to start the 3rd but will be stymied by Rask, lose their cool and take a few dumb penalties.

Bruins will add one more just to salt the wound.

5-1 Bruins. Final. I'm not even going to watch - that's how sure I am on how this plays out.

I was close. :D