Babs gets the call for Olympics-Again

Guest yave1964

Nice to know your coach is considered one of the best in the game, first in lasts years players poll then chosen for his second consecutive Olympic team. Congrats Babs, hope this makes you feel realgud.

I think Babcock is a great coach, but I wonder sometimes if the Wings are better parting ways. They are a bit stagnant right now and I think part of that is coaching. He picks his favourites and runs with them, and I think that has hurt some of the young players in the past.

But congrats to him for getting the nod for the Olympics again- hopefully he, and the team, can win another gold for Canada.

I think Babcock is a great coach, but I wonder sometimes if the Wings are better parting ways. They are a bit stagnant right now and I think part of that is coaching. He picks his favourites and runs with them, and I think that has hurt some of the young players in the past.

But congrats to him for getting the nod for the Olympics again- hopefully he, and the team, can win another gold for Canada.

Just about any coach can wear out his welcome, I have thought for awhile that it might be time for Babs to move on but he is one hell of a coach.

You kow we have to quit agreeing on everything in here or someone is going to accuse me of creating an alternate personality to better my chance of winning the polls....

• 3 weeks later...