Jokinen and Bennett to play with Malkin

yave1964

Jussi Jokinen and Beau Bennett will be playing on a line with Malkin for the immediate future. Both have played solid Hockey, and seem to be perfect fits for the club. Jokinen does a great job with the puck, Malkin is a flat out stud and Bennett will carry the water for the other two. Solid, solid line.

So that leaves Kunitz, Dupuis and Neal, with Neal likely the third liner, a 40 goal scorer dropping down to play with Sutter and D'agostini. Wow.

It all comes down to if Bennett is as good as advertised and Jokinen stays healthy and continues to build report with Malkin. If this move becomes semi-permanent the Pens will have the best top nine in the game today, bar none hands down.

Jussi Jokinen and Beau Bennett will be playing on a line with Malkin for the immediate future. Both have played solid Hockey, and seem to be perfect fits for the club. Jokinen does a great job with the puck, Malkin is a flat out stud and Bennett will carry the water for the other two. Solid, solid line.

So that leaves Kunitz, Dupuis and Neal, with Neal likely the third liner, a 40 goal scorer dropping down to play with Sutter and D'agostini. Wow.

It all comes down to if Bennett is as good as advertised and Jokinen stays healthy and continues to build report with Malkin. If this move becomes semi-permanent the Pens will have the best top nine in the game today, bar none hands down.

I think this is just temporary since Neal is out of the lineup.  Neal will go back to Geno's line when healthy

Edited by nossagog

When Neal returns if Jokinen and Bennett are flying high I know Neal is a flat out stud who has developed into a top scorer, but I am high on Bennett and Jokinen to me was a perfect fit for Malkin. Any way you look at it this is a star studded group of forwards.