When does the implosion begin?

activestick

you guys blaming hartsy... come on man. the problems we're having go way beyond one team member. there's a reason that ALL of our top scorers are having trouble scoring. what that reason is... well, that's anybody's guess, but it seems silly to me to single out one player here. 

Oh, nothing going on with the Flyers is Hartnell's fault.    I just think he's an overpaid lousy player.  And I always have.

I'm more than willing to dump on most of the rest of the roster, too.

Greetings:

This thread ties in with today's on Vanek. Our problem is largely due to bringing in other franchises' first rounders instead of growing our own. I think a blow-up will start around the trade deadline but if and only if Holmgren is relieved of duties--a recognition that his philosophy of opportunism has netted us two surprise playoff runs (not surprising...the opportunistic strategy will yield a surprise winner every once in a while) while giving us some awful seasons (this one is shaping up to be a real nightmare) and enormous inconsistency within and between seasons. Blow up will be the outcome guilt admission.  Will that happen? Is heir apparent Hextall going to be any different?  

Best,

Howie

• Like 1