When does the implosion begin?

activestick

No, no, no! You all have it wrong.

This is all by design. We are lolling them to sleep. Giroux and company have been waiting for just this game to SUPRISE the Pens on TV! Heck, Hartnell Lacav are not really hurt! We may even give them a 2-3 goal lead and then when we are 2 min into the game Lavvy will come running out and take to the bench once again.

All by design my friends. We have them right where we want them...

Well, the way i see it is that we are gonna win the cup this year... But after all these decades, Snider wants something even bigger! He wants the ultimate comeback to win the cup. See , when we were down 0-3 against Boston and down 0-3 in that game and we came back to win the series all it did was wet his appetite. So, now we are gonna dig a HUGE hole just to make the playoffs and then WHAM!!! We win out 25 games straight at the end of the season and go on to win the cup. EPIC my friends. Pure genius...

No, no, no! You all have it wrong.

This is all by design. We are lolling them to sleep. Giroux and company have been waiting for just this game to SUPRISE the Pens on TV! Heck, Hartnell Lacav are not really hurt! We may even give them a 2-3 goal lead and then when we are 2 min into the game Lavvy will come running out and take to the bench once again.

All by design my friends. We have them right where we want them...

Just wait until the Pens go out on the ice and realize the Flyers have dressed Pronger.  

How I see it is the team isn't that far off from beginning a tear of winning hockey. An emotionaly charged game against the pens should be the beginning. The one thing that's hard to fix goaltending and that's not the problem this year. Confidence is needed badly on this team and I think it's only a heart beat away. Any knee jerk trade will only hurt this team more. Maybe a mezz and Laughton / cousins trade for a sniper like nail. Is that enough to get him? Maybe. His trade value isn't very high right now. Tons of potential but nhl teams shy away from Russian head cases most times. Bottom line this team has the talent, heart, and leadership to prevale. The one thing I don't like is naming g captain. I'm going to get slaughtered for this but they should give the c to vinny or harts. Maybe even talbot. Kimmo is almost done career wise so no to him.

Just wait until the Pens go out on the ice and realize the Flyers have dressed Pronger.  

The ghost of hockey past resurrected to haunt Crybaby for the next decade! :)

Might as well add that the NJ signing of Jagr was just a hoax too!  Jagr gets the game tying goal with less than a minute and the gamer winner within the 1st 30 seconds of OT.  MAF goes on drinking binge!

How I see it is the team isn't that far off from beginning a tear of winning hockey. An emotionaly charged game against the pens should be the beginning. The one thing that's hard to fix goaltending and that's not the problem this year. Confidence is needed badly on this team and I think it's only a heart beat away. Any knee jerk trade will only hurt this team more. Maybe a mezz and Laughton / cousins trade for a sniper like nail. Is that enough to get him? Maybe. His trade value isn't very high right now. Tons of potential but nhl teams shy away from Russian head cases most times. Bottom line this team has the talent, heart, and leadership to prevale. The one thing I don't like is naming g captain. I'm going to get slaughtered for this but they should give the c to vinny or harts. Maybe even talbot. Kimmo is almost done career wise so no to him.

Can't say I agree with any of that, but kuddos for the positive outlook.    But Harts as captain??  He shouldn't even be on the team.

Harts isn't bad at all and for his contract he took a discount to stay here compared to other player contracts. Lose him and all we have that has any net presence is simmer. Harts can score, hit, and stand up for his teamates. Believe it or not that's a hard thing to find these days in the nhl that teams are willing to trade.

• Like 2

Harts can score, hit, and stand up for his teamates

Nevermind that he hasn't scored, hit or stood up for his teammates.

He's a waste of space if ever there was.  And I don't think he took a discount.  I think he could have gotten about the same amount elsewhere (somewhere, rad laid out pretty well that his pay is fairly in line with players with similar production ), but I wish he would have.

Harts isn't bad at all and for his contract he took a discount to stay here compared to other player contracts. Lose him and all we have that has any net presence is simmer. Harts can score, hit, and stand up for his teamates. Believe it or not that's a hard thing to find these days in the nhl that teams are willing to trade.

I agree - Harts is not the problem with this team. 

• Like 1

Hartnell is past his usefulness on the top line.  He isn't going anywhere so use his mucking and grinding skills on the 3rd line.  Read is a scorer and should be used on the 1st and/or 2nd line.  His shooting and skating are his best assets, however he is being misused.  Simmonds is playing his way off the team so far this year.  Haven't seen him come away with the puck along the boards much this year.  He is forever losing the puck along the boards.

On another note, maybe Mr. Clarke can come down on the ice and show G how to win  face-offs.  Last night vs. Canucks he was terrible.  Just my $0.02.

Nevermind that he hasn't scored, hit or stood up for his teammates.

He's a waste of space if ever there was.  And I don't think he took a discount.  I think he could have gotten about the same amount elsewhere (somewhere, rad laid out pretty well that his pay is fairly in line with players with similar production ), but I wish he would have.

Quit confusing me!! You're changing your avatar more than the Flyers turn over their roster!!!

Are you having an identity crisis? Or just giving your other personalities a chance to shine? :P

you guys blaming hartsy... come on man. the problems we're having go way beyond one team member. there's a reason that ALL of our top scorers are having trouble scoring. what that reason is... well, that's anybody's guess, but it seems silly to me to single out one player here.