Torterella for Head of player safety.

idahophilly

I didn't know where to post this so it's here right now.

I want to nominate Torterella for the the head of player safety. Can you imagine those videos. I was just watching some of his post game pressers.

It would something like this.

" In one of the games last night, a bunch of players, coaches, GM's and owners pissed me off. There for the department of player safety is suspending every one 10 games. If anyone complains you will face Sean Avery in his leather underwear brandishing his whip. I won't be taking questions because you all make me wanna puke. Go eff Bettman if you wish. To be clear, they were all solid hockey plays and no injury was incurred by the players or GMs. I just don't like them. Thank you all."

I want to nominate Scott Stevens head of Player Safety.

Apparently the former Devil's defenseman and assistant coach didn't like the team travel and felt the travel isn't worth it unless he could institute more of his own strategical ideas.

@idahophilly  Sounds about right...back in his hey day....you could not play for Torts unless you willing to block the puck with your face....ha ha...so head of player safety....um...yeah.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well, the dept of player safety has been, ....... a joke. So lets get Torts in there so we at least have fun watching him beat up the reporters. And tell (i forgot his name from NY) to get out of my face and go eff your self. His post game pressers where better than the game.

Well, the dept of player safety has been, ....... a joke. So lets get Torts in there so we at least have fun watching him beat up the reporters. And tell (i forgot his name from NY) to get out of my face and go eff your self. His post game pressers where better than the game.

The Tortorella and Reporter Larry Brooks fued was the best part of his time in NYC. That time he told Brooks, I bet you were beat up alot as a kid was a classic!

Archived