TSN Power Rankings - Flyers 25th!

Adamflyers

Yeah, that's the thing. The power rankings aren't at all predictive, and I don't think they're intended to be. It's supposed to be a current snapshot of perceived strengths and weaknesses based on recent track record. They are a backward-looking exercise. Before the season starts there IS no track record, obviously, so it's current perception based on paper and a little bit of play in preseason. Based on those things alone (paper and preseason play), if #25 isn't accurate it's a bit optimistic.

Yes it makes for good tolilet time reading...and when done with them just wipe and flush....but gently watch the papercuts!!!

Game on... People being realistic with their thoughts is not negativity for **** sake. It is about evaluating where the team is at...

I agree, it's just putting a realistic spin on the current state of affairs for the O&B. If it was coming from somebody who was always negative, that is one thing, but I don't think that is the case here. Our d is very average, not one legit dynamic player on the squad. Not one d-man who is capable of taking off from behind his own net and going coast to coast and break open a tight checking game. The only guy who fits that description is Ghost, who is where he belongs right now.

Archived