fun

blocker

My granddaughter is a peewee.  She's one of three girls on her all-boys team. 

Tomorrow night, those three girls will be going to Montreal with my son to watch Z.  They'll meet  with him after the game.  It's  a big deal for them.  Two of them have never been to an NHL game,  

Fun times

I have been a casual hockey fan for a while now, only now have i started becoming a bit more then a casual fan. Yet i have never been to a NHL game. Good for your granddaughter, hopefully the game is entertaining and hopefully they enjoy it

I have been a casual hockey fan for a while now, only now have i started becoming a bit more then a casual fan. Yet i have never been to a NHL game. Good for your granddaughter, hopefully the game is entertaining and hopefully they enjoy it

I read somewhere that the NHL will be doing more pre-season games again in Europe, and the UK was one of the preferred locations.

I read somewhere that the NHL will be doing more pre-season games again in Europe, and the UK was one of the preferred locations.

oh thats awesome. Except i actually live in canada. Hockey fan that lives in canada and in one of the biggest hockey cities and hasnt been to a hockey game..lol. I dont even know why I put uk. Must have misclick ed

My granddaughter is a peewee.  She's one of three girls on her all-boys team. 

Tomorrow night, those three girls will be going to Montreal with my son to watch Z.  They'll meet  with him after the game.  It's  a big deal for them.  Two of them have never been to an NHL game,  

Fun times

Enjoy!

Archived