Must see Tyler Ghoulbourne fight!

jammer2

This gem was from last year. The guy he was fighting, Mahon was in is 19th fight of the year, Tyler his 18th....this kid must have had 5 or 6 inches on Ghouls....WOW....that shot that ended the fight.....WWWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!   His fighting style reminds me a LOT of Joey Kocur from the WIngs...and believe me, that is a HUGE compliament....Joey was "da MAN"

Just an AWESOME KO punch!!!

@jammer2

HOLY HIT Batman!!  Damm he is a feisty / scrappy fellow.  He came right at Mahon, none of this juking around stuff.  That last punch has to be one of the best KO punches I've ever seen.  Great find!  I have to find it, but I have an old VHS tape of Hockey' Best Fights including a bunch from the Flyers.  It covers 1976 thru about 1988.  Joey Kocur was jsut an animal. I have some good footage of him too!

Again great fight!

@pilldoc  I was gonna just post it in the prospects thread, but I was worried some might have missed it that way....He punches the exact same way Kocur used to, he tries to ram his fist right through the face and back out the other side.

@pilldoc  I was gonna just post it in the prospects thread, but I was worried some might have missed it that way....He punches the exact same way Kocur used to, he tries to ram his fist right through the face and back out the other side.

I posted this in the fight thread awhile back and thought it was very impressive considering how much size he has. This is he the new age enforcer...you must be able to play now....in fact he is suppose to be a Phantom next year so i expect to see Stortini and Rosehill let walk because they still have Mathers who is considered a heavy so these two are enough fighters...i want more skill taking up the roster spots.

I posted this in the fight thread awhile back and thought it was very impressive considering how much size he has. This is he the new age enforcer...you must be able to play now....in fact he is suppose to be a Phantom next year so i expect to see Stortini and Rosehill let walk because they still have Mathers who is considered a heavy so these two are enough fighters...i want more skill taking up the roster spots.

Ahhh, sorry for re posting then, missed the first post you made. At least this fight has it's very own thread....it deserves it's own thread....WOW is this guy tough....cross between Dave Brown (although he's not a lefty) and Joey Kocur if you ask me!!

Archived