Zidlicky out for Game 7

SpikeDDS

Zidlicky's out for undisclosed reasons. (Weird.) This adds to Kronner being out due to suspension.

Kindl and Marchenko are in.

It's not over, but it's almost over.

Is that the fat lady I hear warming up?

Zidlicky's out for undisclosed reasons. (Weird.) This adds to Kronner being out due to suspension.

Kindl and Marchenko are in.

It's not over, but it's almost over.

Is that the fat lady I hear warming up?

Zids hasn't been very good anyway. Doesn't surprise me. What happened to XO? Is he hurt?

@Capsized

XO has kind of been forgotten, playing down at Grand Rapids, Marchenko was pushed around by the Bolts early in the series, here is hoping he regains his composure. @SpikeDDS Ugly. Reall ugly. Kronwall and Zidlicky both out in the most critical game of the year. Relly, this should have been done in five games.

@Capsized

XO has kind of been forgotten, playing down at Grand Rapids, Marchenko was pushed around by the Bolts early in the series, here is hoping he regains his composure. @SpikeDDS Ugly. Reall ugly. Kronwall and Zidlicky both out in the most critical game of the year. Relly, this should have been done in five games.

It's not good but I've learned to never count the Wings out. Plus Bishop still looks nervous back there to me. Anything could happen with him IMHO

@Capsized

Shoulda, coulda, woulda, unfortunately. Hopefully, IF we lose this series, this one will sting and give these guys the motivation to never let it happen again, better preparing them for the years to come.

If only there was no need for if onlys...

Archived