Murray: "Five or six teams have called"

ScottM

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjj

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/26/five-or-six-teams-have-called-on-sens-goalies-says-murray/

There seems to be plenty of interest in Anderson and/or Lehner. No revelations on who called, as you might expect, but it seems pretty clear that the interest is there.

Anderson I am interested in. But his age tells me sharks GM Wilson will be stupid and want Lehner

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the calls are for Lehner.  Apparently Murray would like a young player who has the potential to be top six forward and a high draft pick in return.

A 2nd round pick imo is the most he will get.

@hf101 I think you're right. I hope they'll make the trade sooner rather than later too. I'd love to see us get another pick in this year's draft thanks to the depth.

Multiple souces have listed:

Interest in Anderson from both SanJose and St. Louis,

Interest in Lehner from Buffal, Calgary and Edmonton.

I posted elsewhere that I would deal Anderson and use the cap room to add a forward.

Multiple souces have listed:

Interest in Anderson from both SanJose and St. Louis,

Interest in Lehner from Buffal, Calgary and Edmonton.

I posted elsewhere that I would deal Anderson and use the cap room to add a forward.

Anderson is a good fit. 2 more years on his contract at a reasonable 4 million. Same as Patty and Joe and Burns with 2 years.

New coach. New voice. Add some free agents and take one more shot! We have some fine youth in the system, which Wilson wanted.

Archived