Available UFA's - Franson?

BluPuk

Should we go after Franson? He might make a great tutor for any young defensemen the Leafs acquire. He showed an interest in helping the young guys along when he was with us and he also can play.

I say yes.....

Interesting...... :huh:

LOL. That's because he hasn't seen Franson play every day yet. For every goal he scores (or helps create), he gives two goals back. Franson is the Phil Kessel of defencemen. In fact, I think he's a forward playing out of position. :D

Nah, I like Franson as a player. He's not Bobby Orr to be sure, but if he could get just a LITTLE support from the forwards, he is certainly good enough for the Leafs... ;)

Nah, I like Franson as a player. He's not Bobby Orr to be sure, but if he could get just a LITTLE support from the forwards, he is certainly good enough for the Leafs... ;)

:lol: Ah what the heck. Bring back Franson! We need goals........... allowed!  

What are your thoughts on my "flush and forget" season prediction now? It's looking pretty good huh?  ;)

Maybe so, WOW, maybe so. 

I will say your take has the advantage of not letting you be disappointed.  :P

Who really knows, eh? Guess that's part of what makes it interesting to watch.....

It does seem to me that we are building a rather small team and that's a real concern. Small players can be great, like Keon, Dionne, etc., but you have to be able to defend yourself in the NHL. You have to have some grit.

Just ask the Habs..... :blink[1]:  :P

Maybe so, WOW, maybe so. 

I will say your take has the advantage of not letting you be disappointed.  :P

The last time the Leafs genuinely disappointed me was when they lost to Carolina in the conference finals in 2002.  They haven't really iced a team that I've cared about since coming out of the lockout in 2005. The amount of player turnover, and the sheer number of "who cares" quality players since then has been quite amazing.  :D

Archived