Habs lose big in Van City

BluPuk

"About....flippin.....time.

Now...may the floodgates open and the Habs reel off 4 losses in a row to bring them back to a bit of 'reality' "

Signed,

Bolts, Wings, and Sens fans

:D

Well, obviously I'm among the signees, but I'm not so sure that's likely to happen. In those first nine games, the Habs looked complete. Price is up to the same old stuff as last year, but they're not winning only because of that. This season they can actually score. Of course, I'll have to see them perform in the playoffs before I'll buy completely, but that's quite a hockey team in Montreal.

Well, obviously I'm among the signees, but I'm not so sure that's likely to happen. In those first nine games, the Habs looked complete. Price is up to the same old stuff as last year, but they're not winning only because of that. This season they can actually score. Of course, I'll have to see them perform in the playoffs before I'll buy completely, but that's quite a hockey team in Montreal.

Well, @ScottM , never say never...

They are on their Western Canada swing and as we all know, regardless of how high or low the teams out there are, the travel schedule for it can be brutal...especially when it almost always works out to a 3 games in 4 nights situation.

Edmonton is next, and the Oil have been looking like a better team despite the fact they have lost their last three, then they get the Flames the following night, who are about as due for a good streak as any team (do they get TJ Brodie back the next couple games? If so, they become that much more dynamic).

THEN after dealing with the back to back in Edm and Cgy, they have a day off between, then travel home to deal with the much improved, heavy Winnipeg Jets, followed by your Sens, the Islanders, and the Bruins who have played surprisingly well lately.

Maybe the Habs don't lose 4 in a row, but looking at that schedule and the giant target that has been painted on the Les Habitans crest due to their unbeaten streak, I'd say Montreal is in for a heck of a ride in the foreseeable schedule.

That is what us Bolts fans are drawing up anyways.....you Sens fans may have different ways to jinx and opponent...hehe. 

Archived