Who do you start in goal tonight against the Leafs?

SpikeDDS

Who do you start in goal for the Red Wings against the Leafs today's?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your starter for the game against the Leafs?

• Petr Mrazek--because it's the second game of back-to-back games
    • Petr Mrazek--because we need to get his confidence up for the playoffs
    • Jimmy Howard--because he should be rewarded for his play against the Wild and of late
    • Jimmy Howard--because I don't trust Mrazek in goal right now, and the games are too critical

I picked Mrazek because of back-to-back games, BUT, given that you guys really need the two points, I'm sure Blashill will start whoever he thinks will give him the best chance of winning. If that means playing J H he will.

This game really should be a 'gimme' for you guys, but you never know. The Leafs have sent Nylander back to the Marlies so that means they have almost zero scorers. If we win tonight it will be low scoring.... And then there's always the 'win for the coach' thing too.

How about the Shooter Tutor? The Leafs are 28th in GPG and their power-play ranks 29th. Playing the Leafs is as good as a day off.   `:-)

This game should be a lock for the Red Wings (hopefully). We can't afford to gain any more points or we're going to start passing teams in the standings. I've got my fingers crossed that the Red Wings show up tonight in a big way and put this game away early.

Archived