2016 NHL Bracket Challenge

hf101

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:18 PM, WordsOfWisdom said:

LOL.  It's a little known principle called "Whatever is worst for Toronto fans... will come true". Thus, Phil Kessel hoisting the Stanley Cup, filling it with milk, and dunking cookies in it.  :DohSmiley:

You called it!  ;)

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:42 PM, SkyHigh30 said:

I filled out a bracket with many of my teammates and coaches of my hockey team and of course I picked the Blackhawks to win it all. The East side of the bracket I am doing really well as I have all 4 teams that made it there. I have the Penguins beating the Lightning in 7 games after they hopefully take care of business tonight against the Capitals. Now the West is another story. Like I said I have the Blackhawks winning it all so that isn't happening :(. I do have the Sharks making it to the next round, but they were to lose to the Blackhawks in 7. In the Final I have the Blackhawks beating the Penguins in 7 games.

Now that my scenario isn't going to happen here is what I'd like to happen with the remaining clubs. I still will have the Penguins and Lightning meeting up in the next round and I think the Penguins will win it in 7. In the West I want any team but the Blues. I will go with the Sharks and the Stars and the Sharks winning that series in 7. In the Finals I will pick the Penguins winning it over the Sharks in 7.

You had it with the Pens over the Sharks.. close on game count too. 

• hf101 unpinned this topic

Archived