It's echoing in here!

notfondajane

4 hours ago, pilldoc said:

empty as usual...however to be fair, there are not that many Capital fans on this forum. Just 2 or 3 and they have not been on here for months.

Unfortunately, there was a seventeen year old female that was a good conversation. I would like to know her view on the playoffs. I guess she has her priorities!

Just now, notfondajane said:

Unfortunately, there was a seventeen year old female that was a good conversation. I would like to know her view on the playoffs. I guess she has her priorities!

I know who you mean...she has been AWOL for several months now.......

7 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Who insulting who? I thought I was giving her a compliment!

Sorry, that's not what I was suggesting. It was more of a general point, or even a point about posters like, say, me.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Yes about time someone rooting for the Capitals showed up! Let's go Pens!

WTH are they???? This team is great. I'm surprised. I'd thought they'd be crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches in a abandon house.

Capitals fans sound like Pittsburgh fans as long as the team is winning they're everywhere! But nowhere to found when they're playing for a top draft pick!

I don't think alot of hockey fans know about this site! I think I heard there's about 1700 members on this site but only a handful actually active!

5 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

Capitals fans sound like Pittsburgh fans as long as the team is winning they're everywhere! But nowhere to found when they're playing for a top draft pick!

I don't think alot of hockey fans know about this site! I think I heard there's about 1700 members on this site but only a handful actually active!

From the past days of being on here most of them seem like Flyers fans. I Rock The Red win or lose.

Yes they are! Some have a sense of humor like flyercanuck! I seem to get along with them! 

I'm like you Pens fan win or lose! What's odd about me is I can't stand Marc Andre Fleury as a player!  It irratitates B21 and Polaris 22! He to inconsistent for me! He becomes a head case come playoff time!

1 minute ago, notfondajane said:

Yes they are! Some have a sense of humor like flyercanuck! I seem to get along with them! 

I'm like you Pens fan win or lose! What's odd about me is I can't stand Marc Andre Fleury as a player!  It irratitates B21 and Polaris 22! He to inconsistent for me! He becomes a head case come playoff time!

I also was the same way about Capitals player Mike Green. I thought he was a great player, but he was arrogant as hell. I never liked him much at all.

IYes they are! Some have a sense of humor like flyercanuck! I seem to get along with them! 

11 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

I guess each team has it's player like that! Which is I guess it is unfortunate, on the other hand, it makes things interesting!

Yeah, you are right the arrogant and flamboyant players are the ones that usually make the game interesting because they are usually saying and doing some much crap.

13 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

I finally saw the Letang hit! That hurt! League had to be consistent;

The league does have to be consistent. I am thinking Letang got 1 game because Johansson was not injured. I think that is how they came to the conclusion of 1 game for Letang and 3 for Orpik. I am fine with it, but I imagine many Capitals fans are not.

Archived