Elliott to IR, Lyon recalled

AJgoal

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

He has to be or that is an alarming issue that the GM could know buy not the coach that would be a serious communication break down.

Neuvy should of never played and if he was sick the Tampa game then too he should not have played.

So Hak has to be the sole guy responsible for pissing away 4 points in the standings.

This kind of baffonery has to stop with this club.

I'd rather them say no comment that admit some of the **** that comes out their mouth...

I think he was ok health-wise for the TB game, but just not very sharp. 

And maybe Hakstol meant he didn't know how bad Neuvirth was last night, on game day?

Either way, he had to know he was battling something, and to not consider that when choosing your goalie shows, as I said earlier, that Hak is his own worst enemy.

Dave Isaac‏Verified account 
@davegisaac
Follow Follow @davegisaac
More
Michal Neuvirth said he wasn’t feeling great after the first period. Dave Hakstol said the goalie never mentioned that to him.

4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I just posted this in the game thread. When it was rumored the Black Hawks were interested in him i was against it thinking Flyers need him too.........but i have changed my mind don't matter when they need him he shiits the bed is hurt or just gives up 5 goals in what should have been a winnable game.

I'm done move him for whatever.

He was pretty damned atrocious last night.  Manning wasn't helping, Lehtera and his concrete skates outright hurt him and some of the PP's were utter B.S... but Neuvy was just not good.

8 minutes ago, brelic said:

Dave Isaac‏Verified account 
@davegisaac
Follow Follow @davegisaac
More
Michal Neuvirth said he wasn’t feeling great after the first period. Dave Hakstol said the goalie never mentioned that to him.

Hextall reported that both Elliott and Neuvirth had stomach bugs the day before the game.  

Do we really hink Hakstol would have started LYon if Neuvy had told him?

36 minutes ago, brelic said:

I think he was ok health-wise for the TB game, but just not very sharp. 

And maybe Hakstol meant he didn't know how bad Neuvirth was last night, on game day?

Either way, he had to know he was battling something, and to not consider that when choosing your goalie shows, as I said earlier, that Hak is his own worst enemy.

He knew because Hextall told everyone the day before.  

Why can't Neuvirth stay hydrated?  It was the same issue last year when he collapsed on the ice.  Are precautions not being taken?

I don't know.  Just seems weird that Neuvirth tends to get sick and then dehydrated for games that he's playing in.  

Per Meltzer:

"For the season, Hart now has a 19-4-2 record, 1.53 GAA, .953 save percentage and six shutouts".....

Is there some kind of medical injection that puts you to sleep for the next couple years?......I wanna wake up when this kid is ready to play!

Archived