Flyers not ready to play..... again

colorado_al

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen the Flyers get so dominated.  We are moving in slow motion, we can't skate one stride without a Penguin stripping the puck from our guys. We can't even complete a pass or penetrate their zone. It's a total embarrassment. 

>> It's a total embarrassment. 

Ah, come on... it's not that bad.  I think with this team and coach we could give any college team in the country a good game.  ( may not win, but it would be close )

Ghost lift the stick !!!! Don't watch him tuck it in (like marchand). WTF dude your the future D stud? Provorov I could see but lately dude I ain't seeing it try focusing more on defense rather than offense so much... Yeah I get the dumass coach wants offense but if we got no D what friggin good does it do?

4 minutes ago, colorado_al said:

>> It's a total embarrassment. 

Ah, come on... it's not that bad.  I think with this team and coach we could give any college team in the country a good game.  ( may not win, but it would be close )

The total embarrassment was the 7-0 shutout this ain't that bad.............YET BUT SURE LOOKS TO HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO GO THAT WAY......

Well, that was sure fun....  maybe a good scotch tonight. 

Even Jones said as much on Ntl TV that this series was missing hits.  He just as well could have said the Flyers have gone soft.

i've never seen the team be beaten so thoroughly like tonight. zero pushback. zero heart. zero ******* team pride. 100% acquiesence. the coaching staff needs to be purged from top to bottom. Hakstol needs to be taken by the arm around the block Italian style. told sorry, you're not an NHL coach. Elliott, out. Neuvirth "where is the puck?", out. Goaltending carousel has been the laugh of the league for the last 7-8 seasons? the bottom six needs to be dumped. told, sorry you're not an nhl player, on the way out. Gudas, out. Manning, GTFO. this series was a complete embarrassment on the level that made ED create the BSB to begin with. Zero pushback to a critical game. Patrick (the rookie) with any sort of attempt to save any sort of respect. i know i usually try to find the lighter side of things, but i'm ******* pissed. The march out the door starts with Hakstol.

Archived