Sabres goalie depth chart

Buffalo Rick

Last night I noticed Wedgewood played the game vs Columbus.  Might as well of been Hedgehog as I do not know this guy.  He is 26 so he must have played elsewhere?  I know its Hutton and Ullmark and we will hold our breath on the nights we must start Ullmark.  But he is still a step up from Lehner and Johnson.  I am thinking Luukonen, the big Finnish kid, who was the top goalie picked in the previoius draft, will start in Rochester?  I would at least hope so?  But I am not sure.   Wilcox and Jones (Swedish) are the other two on the roster.  I am not really familiar with them.  I would guess that the Finn would be next on the pecking order as far as backing up Ullmark?  I hope things work out well with our top guy, Hutton who has already proven himself as a starting quality goalie in this league. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 3:11 PM, Mad Dog said:

Hutton is your guy, and rightfully so.  No two ways about it.  The rest is just a background noise.

Sure as long as he stays healthy. I can't see how a team can have success relying on just one goalie.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Where is this Finn we drafted?

There's this thing called the "internet"...you can "Google" "this Finn" (likely get better results with his actual name) and it will tell you, more than likely, where he is. Not at this exact moment (you're not going to go all Ryan Miller stalking on him right? Right?

2 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

There's this thing called the "internet"...you can "Google" "this Finn" (likely get better results with his actual name) and it will tell you, more than likely, where he is. Not at this exact moment (you're not going to go all Ryan Miller stalking on him right? Right?

He is not in Rochester's lineup and to me that is strange

Archived