Wild vs. Panthers 12/13/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

Cryptographs or Cryptograms?

Cryptogram..... my bad!   😊

I think there was a game show in the 70s too.   For sure there was a boardgame or something where parts got revealed and you had to figure out the meaning....

Just now, Megawild said:

I think there was a game show in the 70s too.   For sure there was a boardgame or something where parts got revealed and you had to figure out the meaning....

yeah my Grandma loves Crypto's she does them every day and does lots. Were having a hard time finding new crypto books to get her. I like them as well

2 minutes ago, Megawild said:

3 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

Dear Mikko,

Parise - Coyle - Nino = plus 11

PP is on fire without you.

This is why I've never been impressed by your faceoff success.

Signed,

rottenrefs

If that ain't the damn truth.

Nino Strikes twice in Wild's 5-1 win over Florida

The Wild nearly frittered this one away but luckily the Panthers defense is bad and we kept getting chances and finally started to bury them.  Keep Koivu out, as Coyle, Nino and Parise have been great.  Zucker is the stone cold guy lately.  Hendricks should sit...he's slow and doesn't have any game left.  Full game recap, Iowa Wild highlights, prospect updates and MN High School hockey rankings too, enjoy!

7 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Nino Strikes twice in Wild's 5-1 win over Florida

The Wild nearly frittered this one away but luckily the Panthers defense is bad and we kept getting chances and finally started to bury them.  Keep Koivu out, as Coyle, Nino and Parise have been great.  Zucker is the stone cold guy lately.  Hendricks should sit...he's slow and doesn't have any game left.  Full game recap, Iowa Wild highlights, prospect updates and MN High School hockey rankings too, enjoy!

Why do I have to create a password now to read your write up?

12 hours ago, rottenrefs said:

So there's all these people at work wearing Wild gear... Shirts, caps, whatever. So I ask them, "Are you a Wild fan?"

Almost every one of them answer that they like the Wild but don't watch them too often - they say they're idle fans.

:sleep:

I find it pretty disturbing. They need to be more proactive. It makes me wonder why they're wearing their gear but not that interested (?) Odd.

Casual fan wanting to be a part of something? I'll bet if the Vikings were rolling into the PO's there'd be more Purple than Green.

When I see people wearing Wolves gear, I think "There's a true fan". :P 

Archived