Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars, Friday 2-1-19m 7:00pm, American Airlines Arena

MNSOTA

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@Jimtown guy I have one it's built into the Smart Oven. My brother's only used it once or twice but the chicken wings he made turned out really nice and I can't remember if he did pork Chops in there too or not but he took and crushed up Doritos and coated the chops with them and they turned out good. I just can't remember if he fried them or not.

Wings are awesome. Come out nice and crispy. Have done sirloins and turned out great. 

@Jimtown guy yeah when we first did it we had no idea really what to do but they turned out great in terms of Crispiness and what have you. We just needed to figure out proper seasoning even though they didn't taste bad by any means having/using the right seasoning would have made them even better.

@bbgarnett  Lipton onion soup mix is da bomb! There's a dude at work who makes a killer beef brisket with soup mix and Dr. Pepper in a slow cooker.. I've gotta get the rest of that recipe.

Doesn't look like they're exactly packing the joint in Dallas: kinda looks like Atlanta Thrashers fan appreciation night there..

1 minute ago, McMahon 6 said:

Couple of good shifts there: looks like the Wild are finally finding some giddyap in their skates. Now it's time for a greasy rebound putback.

Yeah, but as always the giddyup is from a host of lower line players not getting their regular rotation because Aberg is out. One of those lines was Rask - Fehr - Foligno

5 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

I wish ONE of our top two lines had as much jump as our 4th line.

Yah: the only theory I can come up with is that the 4th line hasn't received their shipment of silk lined jock straps yet.

Archived