Minnesota Wild vs Chicago Blackhawks, Saturday 2-2-19, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit ago the commentators were saying the Wild last night, had the fewest scoring chances of all NHL teams.

No fooling.

That's what happens when you have this cast of characters only practicing once during their 8 game break.

1 minute ago, rottenrefs said:

A bit ago the commentators were saying the Wild last night, had the fewest scoring chances of all NHL teams.

No fooling.

That's what happens when you have this cast of characters only practicing once during their 8 game break.

After reading the thread and seeing the stats, I didn't feel bad I missed the game last night

2 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

No fooling.

Well considering the national broadcasters only really see us when we play Chicago or Pittsburgh, they have to make the Captain Obvious comments.

1 minute ago, Megawild said:

After reading the thread and seeing the stats, I didn't feel bad I missed the game last night

Come on, you missed out on our exciting talk regarding replacing the much beloved slow cooker of @bbgarnett's grandma and talk of some of our old favorite recipes. You would have fit right in.

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Well considering the national broadcasters only really see us when we play Chicago or Pittsburgh, they have to make the Captain Obvious comments.

To be fair, they noted the fewest scoring chances, I added the rest. It's not like they pay attention to the Wild.

Just now, MNSOTA said:

Come on, you missed out on our exciting talk regarding replacing the much beloved slow cooker of @bbgarnett's grandma and talk of some of our old favorite recipes. You would have fit right in.

Oh I would have for sure!  I read every page, it was like old times!!

Archived