Minnesota Wild vs. Winnipeg Jets 2/26/19 @ 7:00PM CST at MTS Centre

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@Megawild Kunin Ek or Greenway will replace Granny and yes I agree not sure what Seeler did but he seemed to be doing better then Bitteto.

Well Eek is already playing center, so all I could come up with was Kunin (I believe he played some center at UW).   I am not sure if Greenway has ever played C.

Heh, it's Bitteto?  Cripes I made him sound more like the puppetmaker! 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Fenton coming on the broadcast to 'splain himself with his idiotic trade booty for 3 of our Top 6.  This should be interesting.....

LOL......he's on TV right now with Gorg.

What 'targets' is he talking about?!?  He is really selling Fiala; 'game breaker and able to do a lot of special things, which brings us a different element....'  WTF was Granlund to him!?!  To me, he was a He77 of a lot better.  He looks at Donato and Fiala as 'core to the team going forward...'  He had BETTER be right

He did mention 'our Russian guy...'  Sokolov?  Or, is referring to Kaprisov?  He thinks 'these trade pieces will help make a Stanley Cup someday.'  I don't share his optimism.....RASK!?!.....Do you?  There you have it, from our new fearless GM...no new Season Tickets for me unless Kaprisov is on CL's jet before renewal period - by ANY means necessary.

I think this is more of he wants guy's he knows hence Fiala, Aberg, Bitteto and Hunt and is also just trying replace guys that were Feltcher guys and maybe make sure that players don't get/fell as comfortable as they did with Fletcher. I am hoping he signs guys and doesn't give them NTC'S/NMC'S (hasn't started that trend off too well). Also from what I hear Staal blocked a trade that would have sent him to Boston not sure if this was before or after the Coyle trade. Him and his agent Basically told Fenton that he would play For Minnesota an no one else it seems and so after that he got the 2 year extension which again includes a modified NMC which bugs me.

3 minutes ago, Megawild said:

Fenton seems confident Kapirzov is going to be here...

Agreed.  What does the board think it would cost to get Kaprisov here when his contract is done?  How about prior (with a buyout I don't even think they could arrange)?  That would explain the low return salary dumps....but, 'pie in the sky,' as I prefer to think Fenton panicked.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Agreed.  What does the board think it would cost to get Kaprisov here when his contract is done?  How about prior (with a buyout I don't even think they could arrange)?  That would explain the low return salary dumps....but, 'pie in the sky,' as I prefer to think Fenton panicked.

Only time will tell.

4 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Interesting he said how they are giving the young guys more ice time to show what they can do. What happens next season when Der Kapitan comes back? Who loses the ice time?

The Klydesdale is toast....he will be Sr. Men's league speed post his return from ACL.  You just cannot hide that level of ineptitude

8 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Him and his agent Basically told Fenton that he would play For Minnesota an no one else it seems and so after that he got the 2 year extension which again includes a modified NMC which bugs me.

So does that mean the Wild get one good season and one meh season when he starts worrying about being traded again?

Archived