Minnesota Wild @ Calgary Flames, Saturday 3-2-19, 9:00pm, Scotiabank Saddledome

MNSOTA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read was the captain and used in all situations while he was here at BSU he has heart and always worked hard and played a good two-way game. He had a pretty good shot and a nose for the net and a real knack for scoring timely goals I remember him being the best player the Beavs had from the moment he stepped on the ice to the moment he left. Sadly, it his game didn't really translate that well to the NHL and while he's chipped in some goals here and there he's never really been a consistent threat if I am remembering correctly he's only had one 20+ goal 40ish point season when he was with the Flyers either his first or second year there but don't quote me on that. 

He's was one of my favorite players I've had the pleasure of watching at BSU over the years(along with Hunt) its just a shame his game didn't pan out at the NHL level that we've seen so far.

Edit: I take that back he had a couple good years with the flyers http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=99530

5 minutes ago, Gnarkill said:

Sadly that I'm not sure of other than the stats in the link I threw on that original post edit! I don't get much of a chance to watch the Iowa Wild too much!

Yup, me either.  We probably need @MNSOTA or @CreaseAndAssist for that insight.  I still appreciate it, I had no idea he played up there!

3 minutes ago, Starofthenorth said:

Suter is just awful and it seems like he is mailing it in. He gave up several scoring chances that period. He must have the first tee times scheduled in April.

LOL at the rate were going the slopes will still be open at that time.

Archived