Wild vs. Lightning 3/7/19 @ 6:30PM CST at Amalie Arena

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Ack...I HATE fuzzy pictures.... hope you get your normal signal back.

I fixed it. I pulled up the guide and clicked on the game, and it suddenly cleared up. I felt like I was back in my day job trying to fix tech issues.

1 minute ago, Megawild said:

@TropicalFruitGirl26 I was surprised about the snow, for some reason I thought you lived down south.

Either way, who else is unexcited about the alleged foot of snow coming this weekend?

I am from down south (Clearwater Florida), but have lived the last 10 years in the Twin Cities.
My husband is a former Army Ranger and is from Minnesota.

And NO, NOT excited about more snow..

Just now, MNSOTA said:

Where has this Wild team been? Heck, even in the two losses to Nashville, I've enjoyed the games. 

It sure seems the loss of Klyde and the addition of some youth/speed has shaken things up.   

I agree, they are fun to watch again!

I am REALLY impressed with the Wild's ability to this point to stifle any kind of rhythm of the TB Lightning.

They simply are not allowing the Bolts to get into a consistent mode...constantly messing up their attempts at transition.

I suppose they did the same to the Predators and why they were able to play them so closely previously.

Nice job though by the boys in green pretty much holding the best team in the NHL in check.

Archived