Wild vs. Stars 3/14/19 @ 7:00PM CST at the "X"

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Lookie there.....we have ONE shot on goal and we're more than halfway through the first period. And again, we're the ones that look tired. How is this possible, when we haven't played since MONDAY?

Effing pathetic 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lookie there.....we have ONE shot on goal and we're more than halfway through the first period. And again, we're the ones that look tired. How is this possible, when we haven't played since MONDAY?

It's that soft minnesoda ice water.

5 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

And the record has been broken.....not that we really made him work for it.

If I was a betting guy and vegas had odds, I would have put my house and investment portfolio on it.

Well on a bright note, I started my re-watch of Game of Thrones today.  I went through Amazon Prime and still get live TV and get their full catalog of stuff, though with 6 seasons to try and get through before Season 7 starts it's going to be a challenge.  But wow, it's such a difference when you know what has happened and see the seeds of the future.  Also, just seeing the actors so much younger is huge!

All of this did make me ponder with thoughts to the Red Wedding.   This is the first season with no home Iron Range Red uniforms and now the home record sucks.  It's been proven the effect of color (at least in locker rooms etc.) how that can be a psychological factor.   So I do wonder...  Even though I did not like those sweaters.  Could that matter?

Yeah, well my "bright note" is that I got to go to Urgent Care today. Talk about a log jam with everyone so gosh darn sick. Hopefully today's antibiotics don't make me as as sick as the ones I had when I had an ear infection after Thanksgiving.

Yeah, well my "bright note" is that I got to go to Urgent Care today. Talk about a log jam with everyone so gosh darn sick. Hopefully today's antibiotics don't make me as as sick as the ones I had when I had an ear infection after Thanksgiving.

What’s up? Flu?

Archived