Wild vs. Ducks 12/10/19 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

Probably, Kahkonen should stay a little bit more close to the net during shoot outs.He was kind of slightly far away than he should be, IMO. Zuccarello should shoot first for us(has lots of success in it) and maybe Donato would have a second try during shootouts instead of Parise and Fiala. And during that OT when we had a chance on 4-on-3 I would like to see a more younger  and faster group of players Donato-Fiala-Brodin-Soucy(or maybe Zucker-Donato-Fiala-Soucy) instead of have seen kind of an oldish and slower group of players Parise-Zuccarello-Suter-Dumba. In general, we had a good chance to get 2 points in that game, but missed that opportunity , because we did not played well during all 60 minutes. The 1st period we gave completely to the Ducks and were able to make only one shot to the opposite net.

7 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

I don't really give too much to the +/- ...Especially when it comes to top players.

They will be on the ice for nearly 1/2 the game and when it's a struggling team, Of course it will reflect on them but does it really tell any story. You may be playing fine but there's 5 other's who aren't possibly.

Now if someone is playing 25-30 mins and is + or close to even on a struggling team, That at least tells you to look elsewhere for the problem on the team.

Oh I think you should...😉Soucy.thumb.PNG.62ccf00827c5b2ed21d7750402cb7b5d.PNG

16 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

Oh I think you should...😉Soucy.thumb.PNG.62ccf00827c5b2ed21d7750402cb7b5d.PNG

Ok, Down the rabbit hole...:P

I don't need a stat chart to see that Soucy is on top of his game and we see him on the ice more because of it. 

I'll look at stats in general to either validate what I'm seeing in game or answer WTF is with player A or B.

Riddle me this?...Is Soucy's +13 a reflection of his own play...Or Boudreau putting him out there in the right match-ups? 🙃

Either way it's working.

Also what's working is Brodin's TOI. I would like to see him more than the Dumba-Suter combo.

But at the same time, What's not working IS the Dumba-Suter combo and I'd like to see the minutes drop to equal of the other D pairings.

Might as well keep them together and not poison the other combos.