You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Kraken Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Minnesota Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks Play In Series Preview

Why are we still playing music between plays? This is weird. 

3 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Why are we still playing music between plays? This is weird. 

cause you know Ryan Suter needs something to keep him alive and moving.

So on Prime, there is a documentary called Valliant about Vegas’ inaugural season. There were quite a few instances of revisionist history. 

I guess we don’t want to skate this period. 

LOL time for more bitching from canucks fans about how Biased these Refs are and how BS the calls are.

As solid a win as one can be. The Canucks were awful. What on earth is Green trying to achieve? They had nothing against us.

Hidden Content

Pretty good effort and it started with a fight that got the team's energy level going.  Then they struck early on the power play and were not chasing the game.  Minnesota didn't give the Canucks a lot of time and space just about anywhere and Stalock made the saves to stymie any momentum the Canucks tried to generate.  Great effort and a big win to start the series.  The team stayed out of the shenanigans and let the power play do the talking tonight.  Enjoy the game recap!  

• Like 3

I really liked the first 10 minutes and the last 10. The Canuck kids adjusted and even tho we had great positioning and Stalock putting out any sparks, I'd like to see some more offensive zone time. 
Maybe it's just me, But watching Spurgeon's goal it didn't look like he got all of the puck on his shot.
Something about how his stick follow through and how the puck left it , But hey it found it's way through a double 5-hole so I't all good.

It'll be fun to see if the Wild can continue to ignore Roussel's antics and frustrate the kids even more.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.