Minnesota Wild @ Arizona Coyotes, Friday 3-5-21, 8:00pm, Gila River Arena

MNSOTA

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

I hate this Kinetico water commercial

I am more of a Kwik Trip guy, myself.  I can't get enough of that stooge hockey player with the fake $hit eater, as he slips more $$ in his pocket.  Maybe he should eat a diet developed by a nutritionist, so he has a bit more effort in his play

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Also whose water actually looks like that anyways. It's not like everyone without a kinetico system has water like that.

It's not like ANYONE has water like that (aside from Flint, MI).  Talk about a ridiculously over-dramatized commercial.  Plus, the EWWW wasn't really how a kid reacts today.  More like; 'Look at this brown $hit in my glass, Dad..'  Sorry, perhaps I am a poor example of a child mentor and parent.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

It's not like ANYONE has water like that (aside from Flint, MI).  Talk about a ridiculously over-dramatized commercial.  Plus, the EWWW wasn't really how a kid reacts today.  More like; 'Look at this brown $hit in my glass, Dad..'  Sorry, perhaps I am a poor example of a child mentor and parent.

Well....is what we have and the test ppm hits 40 and they stop counting. Luck of the water pocket. 
We have to have a system because it's so bad. 

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Well....is what we have and the test ppm hits 40 and they stop counting. Luck of the water pocket. 
We have to have a system because it's so bad. 

But, does it resemble a glass of Jim Beam like that?  

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

But, does it resemble a glass of Jim Beam like that?  

Not that I drink that Devil's Juice any longer.  It could bring the 'Prince of Darkness' out of anyone that was over-served with it...

Just now, bbgarnett said:

Much better than Green Bay

Not a Cheeze & Aaron guy either.....More of those around these parts than you would think.  I long for the days of David Whitehurst and Lynn Dickey at Q for the fujpackers

3 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

“In a 4-0 game, I kind of feel like I want to save the power play goals.” ~Wes Walz

what PP goals was he speaking of anyways? Like can we give Mark Parrish a shot at commentating. 

Edited by bbgarnett

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

what PP goals was he speaking of anyways? Like can we give Mark Parrish a shot at commentating. 

Hell, even when Parrish would have been drunk off his arse, he would have sounded more knowledgeable than Walz. And he definitely would have been more succinct. 

• Like 3