Minnesota Wild vs Arizona Coyotes, Sunday 3-14-21, 1:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Someone needs to put an elbow across Larson's chops before he cheap shots Kap.  Though Parise would never do it (since his balls haven't dropped), I wouldn't mind seeing him take a penalty for the team and take a seat in the box - he has no other functional purpose

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

New entry in Dictionary.com...Insanity: *See MN Wild PP
We don't get to see the 2nd unit because 1 uses up most of the PP for a pretty play.

There are 1-2 guys that don't belong out there on PP1 - no matter who they have rotated in to this point.  It just shows why we need a Boldy, Rossi, Khus, Beckman, or top player in a trade to fix it.  AND, we need to abandon any thoughts of Suits and his change-up on PP1 - for the DURATION of his Wild career (11 too)

• Like 1

I think I'm getting spoiled. I'm somehow waiting for the Wild suddenly getting two or three highlight reel goals...

Yeah, I was thinking about the lack of protection for Kaprizov as well. His line is really not the toughest line in the NHL. Who's gonna protect him from any goons?

Just now, lynxrattle said:

I think I'm getting spoiled. I'm somehow waiting for the Wild suddenly getting two or three highlight reel goals...

Yeah, I was thinking about the lack of protection for Kaprizov as well. His line is really not the toughest line in the NHL. Who's gonna protect him from any goons?

Maybe we could dig up Bob Probert?!?  That was uncalled for.  I will find the exit

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

There are 1-2 guys that don't belong out there on PP1 - no matter who they have rotated in to this point.  It just shows why we need a Boldy, Rossi, Khus, Beckman, or top player in a trade to fix it.  AND, we need to abandon any thoughts of Suits and his change-up on PP1 - for the DURATION of his Wild career (11 too)

When we briefly see PP2, Brodin and _________ makes things happen. Movement, Shots and chaos.
How about we try that for the first minute then maybe we wouldn't need the 2nd. 🤔

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

When we briefly see PP2, Brodin and _________ makes things happen. Movement, Shots and chaos.
How about we try that for the first minute then maybe we wouldn't need the 2nd. 🤔

Wrong persons in PP1, that's what it is. A coaching blunder, repeated every game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

I think Probert would be able to take care of every goon in today's NHL simultaneously 👊

BEAST.  A few grams of snow between periods and Bob would seek and kill at will....He could actually play reasonably well too

Just now, lynxrattle said:

Wrong persons in PP1, that's what it is. A coaching blunder, repeated every game.

Suter Red phone to CL is why.  It ain't DE or BG.  They had been using them earlier in the year before Craig's bat phone rang

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Suter Red phone to CL is why.  It ain't DE or BG.  They had been using them earlier in the year before Craig's bat phone rang

Can you imagine this going on or the next four years... Suter on ice with a rocking chair and a stick, killing the play of PP1.

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

Can you imagine this going on or the next four years... Suter on ice with a rocking chair and a stick, killing the play of PP1.

Once the Man Baby is gone, I expect Suter to spend more time on his tractor counting his ill-gotten millions and considering retirement.  It will be a Country Club of 1 at that point.  Besides, someone like Lou Ferigno might just give him a love tap (or a dirty look) and he will pack his duffel, accept an undeserved buyout, and head back to life on his John Deere

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

$16MM tied up in these two turds.  We have numerous contracts to upgrade and we have these two still 'staining the toilet bowl' for years to come