Minnesota Wild vs Arizona Coyotes, Sunday 3-14-21, 1:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Our promising sniper Connor Dewar from the Iowa Wild team was placed to taxi squad.  Rau is injured, and Mayhew was sent back to Iowa.

Hopefully, we will see Dewar's play soon. He already has in Iowa 5 goals. And I also would like a tryout for Dmitrii Sokolov and Damien Giroux here too. Foligno is injured and will be out for a few weeks.

We did not played yet this season against a Stanley Cup 2019 winner St.Louis team. Their powerful forward Tarasenko started to play recently after an injury happened a year ago. It would be interesting to know how that team will play against us. Kind of an intriguing battle of Kaprizov play against Tarasenko play could happened this month. Interesting , they have in their roster 3 Minnesotan players too. And Barbashev  is also an interesting player for that team.

On 3/14/2021 at 2:22 PM, EmptyShelf said:

They tried that for awhile and Fiala just neutralizes Kap, because he overstickhandles and takes too many low percentage shots.  I like the Zucc and Rask pairing, due to the fact that they SHARE the puck and both of Kaps sidekicks are willing to let Kap drive and create the play.  Fiala likes to be the ALPHA too much.  Hartman is a good sidekick for Fiala.  Kaps too valuable to be second-fiddle to Fiala

I would be willing  a tryout for Dewar with Hartman and Fiala.