Minnesota Wild @ St. Louis Blues, Friday 4-10-21, 7:00pm, Enterprise Center

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

He already did enough against Colorado 0:6. A double embarrassing experience.

But that was against a Stanley Cup finalist playing out of their collective minds...I'd be more upset about vs the Blues. :) 
That's the role of the back up, He's got to get through this mentally and be preparred for whenever he starts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

But that was against a Stanley Cup finalist playing out of their collective minds...I'd be more upset about vs the Blues. :) 
That's the role of the back up, He's got to get through this mentally and be prepared for whenever he starts.

Agree 100%.

I was surprised as anyone when we rode Talbot so much. Both got shelled vs Av's and yet Talbot remained calm via experience.
I have to think the staff saw something in Kahkonen in practice that they didn't feel confident in starting him more. 
Evason, If true to form, Plays who he thinks deserves to. That's  all I can think of.
I still have faith in Kappo for sure and would like to see the tandom return.

• Good Post 1

42 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

This is an EPIC a$$-whooping unfolding.  Did the Iowa Wild replace our team|?!?

No, they did not. Iowa Wild now this evening is after 2 periods 4:1 against the best AHL team in the league Chicago Wolves team. Boldy already in his 1st game in Iowa having a goal and assist , Addison, Dewar and Thompson also having  1 goal each. And Iowa team won 3 previous games in a row. Probably, high school team replaced today our Wild team.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

No, they did not. Iowa Wild now this evening is after 2 periods 4:1 against the best AHL team in the league Chicago Wolves team. Boldy already in his 1st game in Iowa having a goal and assist , Addison, Dewar and Thompson also having  1 goal each. And Iowa team won 3 previous games in a row. Probably, high school team replaced today our Wild team.

Sure looks like it.  A High School team with a sub .500 record too.  We got boat raced in this game.  Talk about a Jeckyl/Hyde couple of games.  WTF!?!?

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Sure looks like it.  A High School team with a sub .500 record too.  We got boat raced in this game.  Talk about a Jeckyl/Hyde couple of games.  WTF!?!?

Where have you been all these years :P

• Haha 1

On 5 goals by my count, there wasn't a defender within 5 feet of the shooter.  Just horse$hit defense, and not a solid showing by Kahk, though I really don't like the regular rotation decreasing to NO rotation.  Rust was inevitable, particularly with a hideous defensive performance like this

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

It says something when Parise has the teams best chances all night. 😁

I am getting a RASH from the reference.  The Garden Gnome can ONLY be brought up when playing like the Invisible Man we know he is.  His goal was like getting a TD at the end of a 35-0 football game....

Oh, a 60 foot shot to turn out the light and make it 8-1

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

They will interview MAN BABY after this sad performance.  Gotta find some excuse in the last two months to bring Craig's ball-washer into the spotlight.   😡

He moves up to L2 after this. Just to put you over the edge.😁

• Annoyed 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

He moves up to L2 after this. Just to put you over the edge.😁

I lost all my leverage (not that there was any) when I dropped my season tix.  CL can continue to stroke his two 'imaginary game breakers' as their balls gray - and I have no recourse😡