Minnesota Wild @ San Jose Sharks, Saturday 4-24-21, 8pm, SAP Center

CreaseAndAssist

40 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Not sure how long I’ll stay up for this one. Had to go to Valentine NE to haul a vehicle for a customer. 800 mile round trip mostly on 2 lane highways 

Any vehicles and/or for a specific company?

12 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Any vehicles and/or for a specific company?

I’m a retired railroad guy and now I work part time for a dealership here in town. I love to drive and see different countryside. Been to Arkansas to Seattle to Phoenix and everywhere in between 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

I’m a retired railroad guy and now I work part time for a dealership here in town. I love to drive and see different countryside. Been to Arkansas to Seattle to Phoenix and everywhere in between 

Very cool. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Road trips are the best 

I've coached a lot of youth 🏒. Do you guys realize how many kids will be trying to copy the moves, saucers and shots  Kaprisov creates. He will be a hockey hero to kids throughout Minnesota and Dakotas and Wisconsin and Iowa, same way we tried to copy the big slappers, like Bobby Hull, with curved sticks.

Edited by Icechipper
Sp
  • Good Post 1

1 minute ago, Icechipper said:

I've coached a lot of youth 🏒. Do you guys realize how many kids will be trying to copy and create the moves, saucers and shots? Kaprisov will be a hockey hero to kids throughout Minnesota and Dakota's and Wisconsin and Iowa, same way we tried to copy the big slappers, like Bobby Hull, with curved sticks.

My question is which hockey Hair did you try and copy?

1 minute ago, Icechipper said:

I've coached a lot of youth 🏒. Do you guys realize how many kids will be trying to copy and create the moves, saucers and shots? Kaprisov will be a hockey hero to kids throughout Minnesota and Dakota's and Wisconsin and Iowa, same way we tried to copy the big slappers, like Bobby Hull, with curved sticks.

I’m coming up on 40 years of coaching and I’ve seen players try to emulate Gretzky to Kane and soon The Thrill. I try that and I’m flat on my face 😳

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

I’m coming up on 40 years of coaching and I’ve seen players try to emulate Gretzky to Kane and soon The Thrill. I try that and I’m flat on my face 😳

I tried at Hockey camp what Brodin does so naturally, The smooth backward skating transition crossover.....Landed hard on my back and head seeing stars. :P 

• Uggh... 1