Minnesota Wild vs St. Louis Blues, Wednesday 4-28-21, 6pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

5 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

For me it was the 2nd that kicked my butt. I also think that those of us who contracted Covid, suffered more after effects of the vaccine. 

yeah my brother had it and they said he'd probably react after the first does which he did he was just tired and felt like he was breaking a fever on and off but it only lasted  2 days. I've been OK a little sore but nothing major and then my neck which was already soarish got worse and a mild headache. Nothing major and might not even be because of the shot. My sister got her first one 2 weeks ago and they told her that you can't take anything for at least 24 hours so no Ibuprofen or anything, I wasn't told anything like that. I'm also immunocompromised so she said it may make my Arthritis flare up but couldn't say for sure but just assumed it would.

Edited by bbgarnett

Evening, Gents (and Gal).  An early start tonight for a little puck...First shift showed what we need to display in the playoffs - hit them hard, hit them frequently, and hit them when they are not expecting it - just don't forget to find the puck too😁

• Haha 1

The HEAVIES line needs to show they mean business, so that our smaller speed guys have more space.  'Winning hockey'

BTW:  Man Baby and ill-Suited still su@k.  Man Baby open for a shot right into the gut.  What else is new!?

Happy with the energy so far from time off.  Let's hope they have renewed legs for a physical match-up tonight.  I found the rough style tired me out more than a straight speed game (not that I had it myself 😁).  Glad that we had some rest for a few days

• Like 1

Is Rotten demonstrating a formal protest against the Wild/NHL this year for non-personnel moves (e.g. not moving the Garden Gnome and the Matador)?!?  We could always count on him for some apathetic commentary in past years 🤣 pertaining to the now-crumbling Country Club