Minnesota Wild vs St. Louis Blues, Saturday 5-1-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

As much as I like Hartman, He's got the old cement hands tonight...Nothing clicking for him on what, His 4th solid chance?

NO ONE really can handle the Kap game on the various Wild lines.  He should have over 50 assists, but there just aren't enough 'prepared to receive and fire' on our team.  Zucc is the closest.  Fiala tends to look confused when he plays with Kap, and others don't expect the passes he makes to be made.  Very frustrating.  Needs more help (or more 'heads up play and sticks on the ice' from whomever he plays with)

10 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

NO ONE really can handle the Kap game on the various Wild lines.  He should have over 50 assists, but there just aren't enough 'prepared to receive and fire' on our team.  Zucc is the closest.  Fiala tends to look confused when he plays with Kap, and others don't expect the passes he makes to be made.  Very frustrating.  Needs more help (or more 'heads up play and sticks on the ice' from whomever he plays with)

That's why the Dallas rookie's stats are so close...Supported by his linemates and scoring for his assists.

Rarely do I feel like not watching the 3rd period, But the sad part is, I have nothing better to do. 😅

Mathematically, The Blues could still pass us for 3rd. :P
We'll need to win both vs VGK just to have a chance at playing them RD 1. Which I think would be a fun series.
Instead we have to pull an upset over the Av's as things stand.
Rather see a Blues-Av's series anyhow.

I like the resilience of this group.  Now, can we take O'Reilly out of the mix in OT?  Can we just play our best 3 for the whole OT and quit bringing in guys that cannot skate?@?  That is a killer for us.....I know who I DON'T want to see - do you?

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I like the resilience of this group.  Now, can we take O'Reilly out of the mix in OT?  Can we just play our best 3 for the whole OT and quit bringing in guys that cannot skate?@?  That is a killer for us.....I know who I DON'T want to see - do you?

That's exactly why I said it was great to see Brodin and Spurgeon on the blue line and the same idea in OT.
Maybe Evason is getting a clue there.