Kraken Sign Larsson - 4yr/16m - what does this mean for the Flyers?

Digityman

Larsson is RH.  Does that rule Braun out?  Does this change predictions on who the Krack take from the Flyers?

Can the Kraken now turn around and trade Larsson?  (What's the rules?)

I know there were a few posters wanting Larsson, so what's a realistic package the Flyers could offer.  

9 minutes ago, darthbal said:

According to Frank Seravalli, looks like Twarynski was selected from the Flyers

Wow so nothing like what was reported imagine that. So Flyers are stuck with Jake and JVR for another year and now have a spot in the second pair that will be plugged by Jason Demers.

:bonkingheadonwall:

11 minutes ago, darthbal said:

According to Frank Seravalli, looks like Twarynski was selected from the Flyers

I know the expansion draft is tonight at 8pm but I'm assuming some of these picks can be leaked? I hope this isn't true, ouch...we could use some cap space.

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Wow so nothing like what was reported imagine that. So Flyers are stuck with Jake and JVR for another year and now have a spot in the second pair that will be plugged by Jason Demers.

:bonkingheadonwall:

Jason Demers?  Where did he come from?

1 minute ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Jason Demers?  Where did he come from?

My gut....i know after hearing all the rumors we heard last year about them trading for him then and it never happened and then hearing about them interested in Ellis and low and behold he is a Flyer now i just know it is coming.

Copy and paste Chuckles comments about signing Gus last year...well we looked at whole bunch of options but nothing we like that suited the Flyer so we went with Jason Demers because he was the best option we felt was right and blah blah blah blah...

I know it....the Devils Bruins will end up with Savard...i know it. Happy or ecstatic to be wrong.

:rage: